Cookie Consent by

Your Hall

Content insurance in your hall

By Halls 14 Mar 2024

Covering your cover

Okay, let's get the best news front and centre - your content insurance is covered by your accommodation fees, meaning you don't have to pay any additional money to cover your belongings! But you might be wondering what it actually means to have content insurance... we're here to break it down. 

How can I view my cover?

Your content insurance is provided by Endsleigh, which protects you against theft, fire and floods. To find out more on what exactly is covered (and not covered) by your insurance, all you have to do is register with My Endsleigh. Using your accommodation/student details, you can sign in (or download the app for a more user-friendly experience) and view your cover.

We recommend you check it out at least once to see if there are any areas in which you would require/want additional cover. For example, you can opt for insurance for gadgets and possessions that aren't included in your base content insurance.

If you live in a hall operated by Sanctuary Students, University of London or Urbanest then the insurance cover may be different. Please contact your accommodation provider directly for details.

Why should I get the My Endsleigh app?

  • Details of your insurance policy and secure access to your documents.
  • The ability to add insurance for other gadgets and belongings not currently covered.
  • Round-the-clock access to a well-being service offering advice, counselling, and support for financial, legal, and bereavement issues.
  • Updates, insights, and articles on university life, budgeting tips, food and beverage, health and fitness, fashion, mental health, and much more.

Check out the Halls Handbook for more important info on insurance and living in halls.