Cookie Consent by

Health and Wellbeing

Support Services at your college

By Konrad 21 Oct 2020

When you live in the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence, you should know that there is always someone out there to reach out to – during the day, it’s the hall management team. In the evening and throughout the night, weekends and bank holidays a member of the Warden’s team is always on duty. Have a look at this article for more details on how to contact them 

But also, don’t forget that your university is always here to help. A lot of colleges have designated Student Support Services departments where you can get help with your studies, accommodation, finances and your health and wellbeing. These services are there for you to use when you need them. 

We know that sometimes it’s very daunting to go online and try to find what you’re looking for, so we did it for you! Below, you’ll find a list of support services at your college – just a click away.

Support services

Remember, sometimes all it takes is having a chat with someone, so don’t wait if you feel like you need some help – we’re all here for you!