Cookie Consent by
a close up of a sign


Report + Support

By QMResLife 01 Aug 2023

We want Queen Mary to be the most inclusive university of its kind, anywhere.

If you or someone else have experienced bullying and harassment, hate incidents or gender-based violence, you can report it to Queen Mary.

All staff, students and visitors to our campus can access support information about specialist external services or make a report to the university to discuss options for support and possible action.

There are two ways in which you can report an incident, either anonymously or via a contact form - however you feel comfortable to do so. Should you need to report anything, please do so via this Report webpage. If are seeking support, take a look through the support pages to find details of specialist services.

Don't forget, if you need emergency help, please call emergency services on 999 immediately. For any non-emergencies, you can call 101. 

QMResLife profile picture

QMResLife will keep you updated with the latest news at Queen Mary and help you stay connected with other residents.
View All Posts