Cookie Consent by
A doctor and patient reviewing a document


Getting medical care as a student at Queen Mary

By QMResLifeSimon 16 Aug 2023

There is a free Student Health Service available on campus (located in the Geography Building at Mile End Campus). The Student Health Service is provided by Suttons Wharf Health Centre.

Students living in Queen Mary accommodation at Mile End or Whitechapel and students living in the borough of Tower Hamlets (postcodes E1, E2, E3 and E14) are encouraged to register with the Student Health Service. Also, if it is clinically appropriate and practical in your individual case, the Student Health Service offers out of area registration without home visits for the students who live within inner London

You can register online. If you live outside Tower Hamlets, and you wish to register with a doctor close to where you live, you can find a list of local doctors here.

The Student Health Service provides a complete range of medical services including immunisations, sexual health advice and psychological counselling. 

Keep up-to-date with the Student Health Service by following us on Twitter or the Student Life Instagram.

For more information contact the ´╗┐Student Health Service as follows or download the Student Health Service brochure:

Ground Floor
Geography Building
Mile End Campus
Tel: 020 7882 8710´╗┐

QMResLifeSimon profile picture

QMResLifeSimon Hello there! I'm Simon, the Residential Marketing and Communications Manager in Residential Services. I'm here to ensure we add content that's relevant to your life in halls, to ensure we make you aware of the Residential Life programme and to provide opportunities for you to give us feedback about all things halls.
View All Posts